We offer you the following inclusive services at Hotel Löwenhof in Bressanone/Brixen:
Hotel Löwenhof – unique inclusive services
These services will amaze you
- Free WiFi Internet access throughout the Hotel Löwenhof
- Free outdoor car park
- Possible use of the hotel’s own underground garage
- City bus stop right in front of the Hotel Löwenhof – to conveniently get to the city centre
TO INDULGE ...
- A delicious, sumptuous breakfast buffet with freshly prepared egg dishes, regional products, home-made jams and cakes, fresh fruit salad, crunchy rolls, fine teas and of course the essential cappuccino
- Löwenhof’s à-la-carte restaurant The master chef Elmar Wild and his team conjure up international dishes with South Tyrolean soul here at lunchtime and in the evening. Discover South Tyrol with your palate. (for a surcharge)
- Löwenhof’s delicious pizzas from the wood-fired oven
- The Hotel Löwenhof’s terrace café with home-made sweet temptations and delicious ice cream sundaes (for a surcharge)
- Löwenhof’s hotel bar for cosy evenings and sociable gatherings is popular with our guests and our friends from the surrounding area
- Enjoy a delicious aperitif on the Hotel Löwenhof sun terrace on warm days (for a surcharge).
- Smokers’ lounge with Chesterfield sofa
TO RELAX ...
- Enjoy pampering to the full in our Löwentherme spa with Finnish sauna, swimming grotto and steam sauna.
- Large outdoor pool in a Mediterranean setting with large sunbathing lawn in the summer
- Wellness bathing accessories for the duration of your stay: cuddly bathrobe, towels and slippers
- Beneficial tea and fresh fruit provide refreshment in the Hotel Löwenhof’s spa area
- Spacious lobby with fireplace and cuddly sofas
- Small library and daily newspapers
- Record player from the 1970s including small record collection
TO EXPERIENCE ...
- Complimentary Brixen Card – with this you get numerous advantages and concessions to sweeten up your holiday in and around Bressanone/Brixen
- Bike hire to get started on the European cycle path located right next to the hotel
- Guided themed hikes into the Dolomites (with registration)
- Advice and hiking maps on loan to explore the unique mountains under your own steam
- Locked bike room to leave your own bikes
- Large children’s outdoor playground for playing, letting off steam and having fun
- Colourful children’s playroom at the Hotel Löwenhof with table tennis and table football. Ball pit and play corner for very small guests
- Magical snowshoe hikes through winter landscapes covered in deep snow (with registration)
- Preferential prices for our guests at ski schools on the local Plose mountain
- Heated ski room to store your equipment