Journey to South Tyrol:
The borders can be crossed without restriction. Entry by car via Austria is possible. Upon entry, the person entering the country must have the GreenPass (recovered or vaccinated):
- and a negative Covid test (PCR not older than 48 hours or antigen not older than 24 hours)
- An online registration via Passenger Locator Form (PLF) before entry. The confirmation email must be visible on the smartphone.
The provincial government has determined that the following regulations will apply in South Tyrol, until further notice, as of 10 january 2022 the Greenpass (recovered or vaccinated) is requered:
- for entry to the hotel and the hotel dining room
- for consumation at the bar and in the outdoor area of the catering trade
- for access to museums
- for public transport (with FFP2 mask)
- for cable cars and chair lifts in ski resorts (with FFP2 mask)
- Regional and long-distance trains and long-distance buses run between South Tyrol and Austria. For more detailed information on timetables, please contact the respective service provider.
- When travelling in a private car, the minimum distance of one metre may be undercut if all passengers wear respiratory protection. If all persons in the vehicle come from the same household, the mouth and nose protector is not required.
- We remind you that you must always have a surgical mask with you.
- Masks are required in crowds.
In concrete terms, this is the situation at the Löwenhof:
- There is a general obligation to wear mouth and nose protectors indoors
- no distance rules apply to persons in the same room or from the same family, a distance of 1 metre should be maintained to all others
- Pizzeria is open in the eveneing. There is a distance of 1 metre between the tables
- Hand disinfection is compulsory before and after using the toilet.
- Reservation in the restaurant is recommended.
- at the breakfast buffet (not at the table!) Masks are compulsory
- on request, all meals can be served in the room (at extra charge)
- free rides on public transport, can be used - should there be any restrictions in connection with the offers of the Brixen-Card, we hope for your understanding
- Sauna and indoor swimming pool in the hotel by reservation only
Of course:you can do the check-in from the comfort of your home by clicking on the button PreCheckIn
- all relevant surfaces in the hotel are disinfected and cleaned several times
- sufficient disinfectant is available in all areas
- all our employees wear face masks
- we are in a good mood and look forward to seeing you
- All current information at a glance
- Status january 2022