Journey to South Tyrol:
- The borders can be crossed without restriction.
- Entry by car via Austria is still possible. The current travel warning for Tyrol does not apply to transit through Austria.
- Regional and long-distance trains and long-distance buses run between South Tyrol and Austria. For more detailed information on timetables, please contact the respective service provider.
- When travelling in a private car, the minimum distance of one metre may be undercut if all passengers wear respiratory protection. If all persons in the vehicle come from the same household, the mouth and nose protector is not required.
In concrete terms, this is the situation at the Löwenhof:
- the sanitary facilities are open - the distance is 1 meter
- There is a general obligation to wear mouth and nose protectors indoors as well as outdoors, unless you are moving alone, with people from the same household or when you are exercising sports activities, while maintaining a minimum distance from other people.
- no distance rules apply to persons in the same room/camper or from the same family, a distance of 1 metre should be maintained to all others
- Restaurant, pizzeria and bar are open. There is a distance of 1 metre between the tables - bar closes at 8 pm, restaurant at 10 pm
- From 6 p.m. onwards, food and drinks in bars and restaurants are served only on assigned tables, which may be occupied by a maximum of 4 persons. Exceptions are persons from the same household.
- From 6 p.m. onwards, it is also no longer possible to consume food and drink standing up, either in the vicinity of the restaurant or in public streets and squares.
- In the restaurant and bar, no more guests may be present than there are seats.
- At the table - and at the bar only for the absolutely necessary time of consumption - guests are allowed to take off the mouth and nose protector.
- Hand disinfection is compulsory before and after using the toilet.
- Reservation in the restaurant is recommended.
- hiking in the mountains and the surrounding area is allowed, we will gladly tell you our insider tips
- the Plose cable car is in operation until 01 November
- all offers of the Brixen-Card, as well as free rides on public transport, can be used - should there be any restrictions in connection with the offers of the Brixen-Card, we hope for your understanding
- Sauna and indoor swimming pool in the hotel by reservation only (payment)
Of course:you can do the check-in from the comfort of your home by clicking on the button PreCheckIn
- all relevant surfaces in the hotel are disinfected and cleaned several times
- sufficient disinfectant is available in all areas
- all our employees wear face masks
- we are in a good mood and look forward to seeing you
- Status 27 october 2020